Zoning Board of Appeals
- Day - Fourth Thursday of the month (if needed)
- Time - 6:00 pm / 7:00 pm (varies)
- Location - City Hall, Muskego Room
- View current meeting packet here (click on day and Zoning Board of Appeals)
- View meeting agendas & minutes
- Archived meeting agendas & minutes -
- Listen to meeting audio
- Barb Blumenfield - Chairman
- Henry Schneiker - Vice-Chair
- Richard Ristow - Regular Member
- Russ Kashian - Regular Member
- William Le Doux - Regular Member
- Aaron Robertson - Alternate Member 1
- Rick Petfalski - Alternate Member 2
- Mr. Adam Trzebiatowski AICP, Lead Planner
The Zoning Board of Appeals reviews and decides cases when there is a dispute relating to Zoning Code interpretation or where a variance to the code requirements have been requested. The most common variance requests relate to a dimensional requirement or area requirement.
- Administrative Appeal Information & Application - For an appeal to a staff decision/determination.
- Dimensional Variance Information & Application - For a variance from a requirement of the Zoning Code.
- The Zoning Board Handbook, 2nd Addition (2006) - A handbook that provides a complete overview of Zoning Board of Appeals topics and procedures.
- Article - Roles and Responsibilities of the Zoning Board - An article that discusses the roles and responsibilities of the Zoning Board of Appeals.
- Article - Standards for Obtaining a Variance - An article from The Municipality magazine (April 2014, Volume 109, number 4, Page 115) discussing the primary standards needs for obtaining a zoning variance. Specifically see item #3 within the article.